Rom Deodex Samsung J600g

and you have to use the same basic firmware with the deodex rom that I built so that there ROM DEODEX SAMSUNG J600G

This is the rom deodex samsung J600G or Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 and now i will share it for you guys
and you have to use the same basic firmware with the deodex rom that I built so that there is no duduk kasus after finish the rom deodex samsung J600G
I'm not responsible if you don't follow the guidelines for installing the deodex rom that I built
don't forget to back up the rom or you have to download the Samsung J600G firmware to repair the device if you can't install the rom deodex Samsung J600G

Feature
  1. Deodex Rom
  2. Remove bloatware
Install requirements
  1. Already installed twrp or cwm
How to install
  1. Press the volume up key on power and home simultaneously until it goes into recovery
  2. Find the deodex file that has been downloaded and then install the file
  3. when it's finished reboot
  4. Wait for deodex process 10 to 20 minutes
  5. Done
rom deodex update in the same post
rom deodex is not root please install manually magisk systemless
Model SM-J600G
Name Samsung Galaxy J6 2018
Country Indonesia
Product XID
Pda J600GDXU2ARG4
Csc J600GOLE2ARG4
Android 8.0.0
Date 05-08-2018
Download Drive
Disable Signature Magisk Drive

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel