Rom Deodex Samsung A605g

but before you have to use the same firmware base with the deodex rom that I built because ROM DEODEX SAMSUNG A605G

This is the rom deodex Samsung A605G or Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus and now I will share it for you
but before you have to use the same firmware base with the deodex rom that I built because if different there will be a problem
and I'm not responsible if you don't follow the guidelines
You must first download the Samsung A605G firmware or Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus to repair your device if you cannot successfully install the deodex rom.

Feature
  1. Deodex Rom
  2. Remove bloatware
Install requirements
  1. Already installed twrp or cwm
How to install
  1. Press the volume up key on power and home simultaneously until it goes into recovery
  2. Find the deodex file that has been downloaded and then install the file
  3. when it's finished reboot
  4. Wait for deodex process 10 to 20 minutes
  5. Done
rom deodex update in the same post
rom deodex is not root please install manually magisk systemless
Model SM-A605G
Name Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
Country Indonesia
Product XID
Pda A605GDXU2ARG2
Csc A605GOLE2ARG2
Android 8.0.0
Date 29-07-2018
Download Drive
Disable Signature Magisk Drive

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel